April 22, 2011

Fabulous Friday Vintage Finds - 4-22-11 - Op Art, Carved Box and More Victorian Art

Far out! I just listed this groovy Op Art psychedelic record album carrier on Ebay! Listing is free for the first 50 items a month and the traffic is incredible there, so I will be listing at least 50 items a month! Here's another great piece, a 1940s tweed stripe suitcase. Just getting started though, had a wild and busy week, all fun. We sold an old truck that hubby was hoping to restore but gave up on, so a whole new garden patch to work!
In my Any Old Time Vintage on Etsy, I did get a few things listed including this midcentury Asian decor recipe box. And even more real Victorian chromolithographs. I love this genuine Victorian art to offer, so romantic, huh? If you missed my blog all about Victorian chromolithographs, just click on the banner on the top of the page, and you'll see my whole blog!

In my Artfire shop this week, I just tinkered with my vintage for sale, come see them all!

But I bought a ton of unbelievably wonderful vintage this week that I am preparing to photograph and list for you! Want to receive my newsletter every Friday? Just click on "follow", or as more and more vinties are doing, follow by email, up on the upper right of this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment